- ECS TechAUA Student 2022-2023 HANDBOOK FINAL.pdf
- FY23 Calendar BOE Approved.pdf
- HS Student handbook 2022-2023 FINAL.pdf
- K-8 Handbook 2022-2023_Final for Posting.pdf
- Parent Portal NEW Mobile App 2018
- Parent Portal SETUP Instructions
- Personnel Handbook 2022-2023_Final for Posting.pdf
2023 - 2024 Technology Acceptable Use Agreement Draft
The 2023 – 2024 Student Technology Acceptable Use Agreement is being published for public review for 30 days. The newest version was updated and published on March 8, 2023. The AUA will remain on the website for public review until April 7, 2023. If you have any questions, please contact Carol Isgro by phone (229-559-5413) or email (email@example.com).
NetSmartz Workshop is an interactive, educational program of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® (NCMEC) that provides age-appropriate resources to help teach children how to be safer on- and offline. The program is designed for children ages 5-17, parents and guardians, educators, and law enforcement. With resources such as videos, games, activity cards, and presentations, NetSmartz entertains while it educates.
- Educate children on how to recognize potential Internet risks
- Engage children and adults in a two-way conversation about on- and offline risks
- Empower children to help prevent themselves from being exploited and to report victimization to a trusted adult